The Introduction of Butterfly Valve
- Butterfly valve, of which only the Seat and Disc come in contact with the medium
- Installation possible in both flow directions
- Simple installation and maintenance, no additional flange packings requiredfor installation between the pipe flanges
- The body of the sanitary butterfly valve is protected by epoxy against corrosion
- Tight shut off up to 19.8 barg
- Suitable for direct mounting of pneumatic or electric actuator
- Wafertype or Lugtype with threaded holes
- face to face as per standard DIN3202-3K / ISO5752 series 20
- Seatring in EPDM or Buna-N - Pressure class PN10/16 - ASA150 - Top Flange as per standard ISO 5211 for actuator mounting
- Secured Stem Process conditions
Working pressure: max 19.8 barg dependent on temperature
Temperature: dependent on the seat material
Installing the valves in existing pipelines:
1. In order to make mounting easier open the flanges completely.
2. Disc must be in a 95% closed position.
3. Centre the valve between the flanges and tighten the bolts.
4. Open the valve completely and remove the flange separator.
5. Tighten the bolts using the nuts by hand only.
6. Bring the valve to full open position.
7. Tighten the bolts until the flanges touch the valve body.
8. Test the valve by opening and closing several times.
CommentsNo comments yet
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires